MIS is a community school where more than 1200 students comprising 65 nationalities learn together on a single, purpose-built campus.
Easily accessible from Munich, the School takes full advantage of its 26-acre campus in an idyllic nature preserve near Starnberg to provide students with high-quality educational experiences both within well-equipped classrooms, laboratories and performing arts spaces and in our exceptional outdoor facilities:
Welcome to our Virtual Tour!
We'd love to welcome you on our beautiful campus but we understand that sometimes it is not possible to visit MIS and see for yourself. We've created a 360° virtual tour for you to get the best experience possible.
To navigate through the tour, click on the written locations and you will be taken to the next area. You can also go to a specific location using the navigation menu on the right hand side. Use your curser to look around and take full advantage of this experience.
Start the Tour!
A special thanks to alumna Penelope Piraino ('18) for making this virtual tour while interning at MIS.
Our educators create a vibrant, diverse, student-centred programme of learning, supported by superior facilities and resources, like our:
- Performing Arts Centre (PAC)
- New Design and Technology Suite
- New Makers' Laboratories
- 1-to-1 Laptop Programme (Apple MacBooks)
- Olympic-sized 8-lane Track-and-Field Complex
- Triple Gymnasium with adjacent Dance and Fitness Studios
- Two Student Libraries (primary and secondary)
- New modern Languages Complex
- Differentiated Outdoor Play Spaces for Early Childhood and Primary Years.