MIS is a community school where more than 1150 students comprising 65 nationalities learn together on a single, purpose-built campus.
Easily accessible from Munich, the School takes full advantage of its 55-acre campus in an idyllic nature preserve near Starnberg to provide students with high-quality educational experiences both within well-equipped classrooms, laboratories and performing arts spaces and in our exceptional outdoor facilities. Our educators create a vibrant, diverse, student-centred programme of learning, supported by superior facilities and resources, like our:
- Performing Arts Centre (PAC)
- Design and Technology Suite
- Makers' Laboratories
- 1-to-1 Laptop Programme (Apple MacBooks)
- Olympic-sized 8-lane Track-and-Field Complex
- NEW Quadruple Gymnasium (2022) with adjacent Dance and Fitness Studio (please watch the 3D tour below!)
- Two Student Libraries (primary and secondary)
- New modern Languages Complex
- Differentiated Outdoor Play Spaces for Early Childhood and Primary Years.