We are delighted that you have chosen to make an application to MIS and we wish to make this process as smooth as possible.
Before starting your application for the 2023-24 school year, please contact the Admissions office to check availability.
We are now accepting applications for entry into the school year 2024-25. Should you wish to make application, we will provide you with a decision (accept/waitlist/decline) as soon as possible.
Kindly provide us with:
- Final and mid-term report cards, from the last 2 years. If the school year has not been completed, please send mid-term grades as of the present date
- All records/reports in original language, plus an unofficial translation into English (saved and uploaded as one document per school year)
- Any documentation concerning learning, social, emotional, health needs and/or impairments
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child's passport
- Recent colour, passport-style photographs of your child, parent 1 and parent 2 (if applicable)
- All Grades: Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an automated email which includes a link to our Confidential Recommendation Form. Please forward the link to a current teacher for completion that knows your child best
Additional Documents per grade level
- Early Childhood 4/5/6: two recent pieces of artwork
- Grades 1-4: Two recent work samples, one handwritten sample in English and one in mathematics, or two pieces of artwork for grade 1 if your child is not yet writing or practicing mathematics
- Grades 5-8: Please include a hand-writing sample in English, completed without any assistance, either in person or with technology. Please click here for the instructions: Grade 5-6 | Grade 7-8
- Grades 9-12: It is possible that your child may need to take an English writing test. We will be in contact with you if this is required. A course selection form will be emailed to you by the admissions department
Once all application documents have been received and any other relevant steps completed, the School will normally advise parents of the outcome as quickly as possible. All submitted application materials remain the property of Munich International School.