Here are the answers to common questions. If you have specific questions, feel free to fill in the enquiry form and our Admissions team will reply.
- How is health and safety managed on campus?
- Can non-native English speakers apply to MIS?
- How long is the school day?
- What additional services are provided?
- How big are the classes?
- Does MIS have a school uniform?
- From what age can my child attend MIS?
- In which language are classes taught / What languages are available?
- Is MIS a boarding school?
- Which curriculum does MIS follow?
- What is the Learner Profile?
- Where is the IB Diploma recognized?