We are delighted that you have chosen to make an application to MIS and we wish to make this process as smooth as possible.
If you have any questions before starting your application, our Admissions team would be happy to help, therefore please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Kindly provide us with:
- Final and mid-term report cards, from the last 2 years. If the school year has not been completed, please send mid-term grades as of the present date
- Unofficial translations of the school record need to be consolidated with the corresponding school record in one document
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Recent colour, passport-style photographs of your child, parent 1 and parent 2 (if applicable)
- Email address of a current teacher, who you wish to complete our confidential recommendation form
- MIS has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international payments. Please note that your application until that point has been saved and the application process will only ‘freeze’ until the confirmation of your payment has been communicated to us.
- For more information, please visit our Partnership with Flywire information page.
Information per grade level
- Early Childhood 4/5 – 5/6: two recent pieces of artwork
- Grades 1-4: Two recent work samples, one each in writing and in mathematics, or two pieces of artwork for grade 1 if your child is not yet writing or practicing mathematics
- Grades 5-8 for whom English is not their mother tongue please include a hand-written writing sample in English, completed without any assistance, either in person or with technology.
- Grades 9-12 for whom English is not their mother tongue, will need to take an English writing test at their current school. Please include the name and email address of your child’s current English teacher.