- Faculty Feature
We are prepared for the future with the systems in place for a successful start to school in August 2020.
As students returned to our beautiful 26-acre campus, our faculty developed engaging, challenging lessons that allowed students to maximise learning under new social-distancing regulations. With spacious teaching spaces in six separate buildings, MIS has easily adapted to government regulations for hygiene and the highest standards of safety. With innovative plans for class scheduling and student groupings, MIS will ensure a safe, academically challenging year for our students.
Meet our Faculty
We recruit the most caring, competent and committed teachers and staff from more than two dozen countries. These educators create a vibrant, diverse, student-centred programme of distance and on-campus learning, supported by superior facilities and resources.
Students Share About Distance Learning
Grade 6 Student Smilla Shares her Top Tips for Distance Learning:
- Enjoy developing new skills while helping out at home!
- If you are Grade 6 like me, try and use a laptop as often as possible if you have access to one. It's a good preparation for Grade 7.
- Stay in contact with your friends who are in the same situation, call them and talk to them. It will keep you motivated.
- Exercise! I go jogging or spend time jumping on the trampoline.
- Eat healthy food.
- Have a similar routine as if you were at school!
- Try out something new every day, for example if you go out for a walk try out a new path.
- Have fun! Make the best out of this situation.