- Faculty Feature
We are prepared for the future with the systems in place for a successful school year 2020/21.
Meet our Faculty
We recruit the most caring, competent and committed teachers and staff from more than two dozen countries. These educators create a vibrant, diverse, student-centred programme of distance and on-campus learning, supported by superior facilities and resources.
Students Share About Distance Learning
Grade 6 Student Smilla Shares her Top Tips for Distance Learning:
- Enjoy developing new skills while helping out at home!
- If you are Grade 6 like me, try and use a laptop as often as possible if you have access to one. It's a good preparation for Grade 7.
- Stay in contact with your friends who are in the same situation, call them and talk to them. It will keep you motivated.
- Exercise! I go jogging or spend time jumping on the trampoline.
- Eat healthy food.
- Have a similar routine as if you were at school!
- Try out something new every day, for example if you go out for a walk try out a new path.
- Have fun! Make the best out of this situation.